Your art crypto expert.
Stefania Minutaglio is Gallery Owner, Art Dealer, NFT Advisor for the art market. Senior Advisor Art Acquisitions at Idoneus, Member of UEEA (Unione Europea Esperti Arte), CEA (Concilio Europeo Arte)AWAD (Associstion Women Art Dealers), IACCSE (Italy – America Chamber of Commerce SouthEast), BNI (Business Network International).
In 2017 Stefania opened 11 [HellHeaven] Art Gallery, then 11 [HH], focusing on Post-war and contemporary Italian art both on the primary and secondary art market.
In 2019 Stefania opened a new showroom in Miami, FL. Also in 2019 she founded YourArt Team, the first Italian network of integrated services for the art market covering a full range of synergistic skills: art, finance, legal, tax, insurance, logistics, and all services related to the art market.
Stefania now works almost exclusively as an art dealer on the blue-chip secondary art market. In 2020 she became Senior Advisor Art Acquisitions at Idoneus, specializing in luxury asset trading on the blockchain.
She actually is one of the few art dealers wordwide who can claim a specific expertise in cryptocurrencies, NFT and blockchain for the art market.
- Antonio Pedretti. «I racconti del bosco». Catalogo della mostra (Roma, 23 novembre 2019-29 febbraio 2020)
- Pietro Campagnoli. «Altrove Elsewhere». Catalogo della mostra (Roma, 19 ottobre-15 novembre 2019)
- Theo Van De Goor. ‘Visions and demons’. Catalogo della mostra (Roma, 11 maggio-5 giugno 2019). Ediz. illustrata
- Modern post-modern. Catalogo della mostra (Roma, 9 marzo-9 aprile 2019). Ediz. illustrata
- Marco Guglielmi Reimmortal «Stargate/Walls»
- Marco Guglielmi. Catalogo 2017. Ediz. illustrata
- BeDifferent 2017. Nuova edizione
- BeDifferent 2017
Articles on cyptos:
- “How Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Changed This Art Gallerist’s Business For The Better”, WIDEWALLS, Oct 2020
- “Cryptos and blockchain: a borderless new economy for the art market”, ARTSY.NET, Aug 2020
- “The Art of Cryptocurrency”, ITALY AMERICA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, May 2020